Senaru Panorama Walk and Waterfalls : You will find all these natural waterfalls at the end of climbing Mount Rinjani in Senaru village. After trekking Mount Rinjani or before, it can be used as an alternative to warm up before climbing Rinjani. Visiting Sindang Gila waterfall and Tiu Kelep waterfall, these two waterfalls are located in Senaru Village, Mount Rinjani National Park area.
The location of the two waterfalls is close to each other. Every day, especially on weekends, many tourists visit this tourist spot. From the ticket sales counter, visitors must enter by foot down hundreds of stairs to visit the Sindang Gila waterfall.
The trip to the waterfall takes about 40 minutes on foot from Sindang Gila waterfall. Tourists must descend the stairs, pass through the path following the irrigation flow, cross the rocky river and then continue across the path on either side of which is overgrown with shady trees.
When compared to waterfalls, Sindang Gila Tiu Kelep Waterfall is better and has bigger gusts. After enjoying the charm of the two waterfalls located at the foot of Mount Rinjani, tourists can try a more exciting challenge by walking around Senaru village to the Traditional Village and passing along the rice field and coffee plantations.
Senaru Traditional Village
- Start hiking to Senaru traditional village
- Get photograph
- Interviewing those people
- Learn how to roasting the coffee
- After finishing activity at Senaru Traditional village you will go explore panorama walk
- Walk to Coffee garden
- See the traditional coffee farming
- Go to the rice fields to see the green rice
- If you are lucky on the planting season can joining with them
Sendang Gile & Tiu Kelep Waterfalls
- After finishing the hiking and walking activity to the rice fields you will be directly to waterfall
- Enjoying the Sendang Gile Waterfal for 1 hours
- After get Lunch at Sendang Gile waterfall you will directly go to Tiu Kelep Waterfal with amazing view
- After enjoying the Tiu Kelep waterfall for a hour (don’t forget for taking swimming wear) go back to our office
- Tour the end
|Biscuit and snack
|Local Guide with English speaker